Saturday, September 02, 2006

Two days to go!


After a fabulous CSM send-off, an official apartment move, and a wonderful (yet far too brief) road trip to Dallas via South Carolina, I'm back in Boston--for now. I leave bright and early Tuesday morning for Miami, where I'll meet all the other PC trainees and spend two nights before flying out to the Dominican Republic. The excitement about what's to come combined with the sadness about saying goodbye is actually keeping me up at night, but I think I can safely say the excitement is winning out. I've been so fortunate to have such supportive friends and family thus far in the process, but still, I can't believe my time in Boston is coming to a close so suddenly. Don't worry though, I did get rid of the aforementioned bed (as well as the green couch and rickety dresser, right), so I'm pretty sure everything will work out just fine. Thanks for all the help and encouragement!

No comments: