Tuesday, February 05, 2008

And She’s Back!!!!

Hey folks, I’m alive and well after absent a few months after my last hurricane-drenched post. A LOT has happened since October and I don’t have too much time at the moment to fill y’all in now, so for now I’ll leave you with the highlights and some photos to satisfy your curiosities until I get another chance at the internet. Thanks for checking back in!

This has been the season of the “visit,” starting of with Emily and Steve Schreiner from Spokane (the former Emily Fuller, for those of you who are out of the loop), then Darrel Frost from la Gran Manzana, and finally my wonderful, adventurous parents. All visits were incredible, and I feel so very fortunate to have friends and family who would come all the way to the Dominican Republic to visit me. The beaches and warm weather don’t hurt of course, but unless you’re stuck in an all-inclusive a trip in the DR is no cakewalk—just ask my mom and dad about hitchhiking their way up the south coast in the back of a truck!





Steve, Emily, Me and Iosefa watching the sunset out at Bahia de las Aguilas

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i miss you missa b! i want to see some more pictures!
zeek